Crypto trading platforms – increasingly widespread – allow any internet user to buy cryptocurrencies and then exchange them in a few minutes. Be careful though, these crypto exchanges are not all equal and it is important to choose your crypto trading platform before opening an account. You want to buy crypto-currencies but you do not know which platform to choose? Our comparison of the best cryptocurrency trading platforms in Morocco above will allow you in a few seconds to choose the best platform to buy crypto-currencies taking into account the desired currency, fees, the value of your wallet, the services and options offered, or the security of the platform. What are the best cryptocurrency platforms?
In recent years, crypto-currencies are investments acclaimed by many investors for their potential return. And for good reason, crypto-currencies are volatile. Investing in crypto can therefore be as risky as it is remunerative. But beware the platforms to buy crypto-currencies are not equal. The fees charged, the languages available, the crypto to trade, all are all criteria that you will have to take into account in the choice of your platform.
How to choose the right crypto platform?
Several criteria are to be taken into account for the arbitration of the crypto platform you choose:
- The security offered by the platform (the authorities that regulate it in particular and the recommendations of the AMF);
- Fees and rates (deposit, spread, transaction, conversion, withdrawal) applied to transactions;
- The accepted deposit transfer methods and the speed of availability of funds;
- The services offered (mining, staking, wallet);
- The language of the platform and customer service;
- Cryptocurrencies and assets offered for exchange on the online platform;
- The level of investment required to use the tool;
- Promotional offers and other welcome gifts.
The best way to choose is to create a demo account and navigate the tool to realize the different elements mentioned above. What are the fees of a crypto exchange platform?
The fees of cryptocurrency platforms vary from one interface to another. The largest cryptocurrency trading platforms offer fees that are usually in the low average. The comparator of cryptocurrency sites above will also give you a comparison of the fees applied by the different platforms, and will give you an estimate of the value of your wallet once traded on this or that platform.
Here is a summary of the main fees you will have to pay if you use a crypto platform:
- The registration fee is the fee to be paid when registering on the platform. They are most often free. On the contrary, cryptocurrency platforms most often offer welcome gifts and promotional offers to have you as a customer.
- The deposit fee is the fee taken from the amount you transfer to the platform to start trading. Pay attention to the means used to make your payment. As always, credit card payments are the fastest but still the most expensive (they can represent up to 10% of the deposit in some cases).
- The spread – the difference between the buy and sell prices of a given asset. Spreads are a common way in which trading platforms charge fees. The spread is usually between 0.75 and 5% depending on the cryptocurrency.
- Transaction fees are the fees levied every time you trade a cryptocurrency.
- Withdrawal fees are the fees levied as soon as you want to withdraw money in exchange for your cryptocurrencies. They can vary between 0.1% and 0.2%, be around 0.001 bitcoin or be free depending on the platform. These fees make it possible to secure transactions and pay cryptocurrency miners.
Other fees may be added such as:
- Currency conversion fees;
- Funds storage fees;
- Inactivity fees.
Remember that investments in cryptocurrencies are also subject to taxation. Check out our dedicated section below. Are cryptocurrency trading platforms secure?
The AMF, or Autorité des Marchés Financiers, is responsible for monitoring and controlling the activities of cryptocurrency platforms to ensure that they are secure.
This is of course the case for all the platforms that we compare on our site. If you have any doubt, do not hesitate to consult the AMF’s blacklist which lists the riskiest platforms. How to buy crypto on a platform?
To buy cryptocurrencies you must:
choose a reliable, secure and regulated platform;
- create an account on one of the above platforms;
- verify your identity (most often with id and proof of address);
- click on “Buy cryptos” or an equivalent button on the main menus;
- choose the virtual currency in which you want to invest;
- choose your payment method to acquire the virtual currency and pay by credit card (more expensive), by bank transfer – SEPA – Skrill or by PayPal account depending on the options offered;
- follow the instructions of the platform until you validate the transaction (on Binance you will not be offered to place purchase orders with regular occurrence).
Buying cryptocurrencies is as easy as any online purchase. You just have to be especially careful to choose a very secure password and write it down somewhere. Which promising cryptocurrencies to buy in 2022?
Cryptocurrencies are constantly evolving and the promising cryptocurrencies of 2021 are not necessarily those of 2022. In order to know which cryptocurrency to invest in in 2022, all the elements that can positively or negatively impact the price of the cryptocurrency are to be monitored.
Here is a small summary of the characteristics of a cryptocurrency to take into account:
- the volume of cryptos in circulation
- its speed of transaction and mining
- its popularity of use and reputation.
In this sense, many cryptocurrencies have solid foundations or look promising.