Do you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and are looking for a reliable and intuitive platform? Check out our full review about the Binance platform with its detailed features and benefits. What do we think about Binance?
The Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform offers a number of advantages but also some disadvantages.
Its main advantages are:
- A well-known platform with a solid reputation
- Competitive fees
- More than 150 cryptocurrencies available
- A safe and secure integrated wallet
- Software accessible on several devices including the Internet and mobile
- Different payment options
The few disadvantages of Binance are:
- Fees on credit card payments
- A centralized exchange platform
Save 20% on all your Binance fees with the code VBI75CPD. Why buy Binance coin (BNB)?
The BNB or Binance Coin is the token associated with the Binance platform and the official currency of the blockchain created by Binance, the Binance Smart Chain.
The BNB or Binance Coin offers several advantages including:
- Discounts on trading fees on the Binance platform
- Possible savings to generate interest
- The opportunity to participate in project launches
- Exclusive access to select trading pairs
- The ability to get cashback on the Binance Visa card
- The ability to buy NFTs on the Binance marketplace
- The ability to pay for trips on partner sites
Save 20% on all your Binance fees with the code VBI75CPD. What cryptocurrencies to buy on Binance?
The Binance platform allows you to exchange no less than 150 different cryptocurrencies including:
- Shiba Inu
- And many more
How do I connect Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to MetaMask?
To connect your MetaMask wallet to Binance Smart Chain, you need to follow these steps:
How does the Binance card work?
The Binance Card is a Visa-branded debit card connected to your Binance account.
When you deposit funds into your payment wallet, you can then spend cryptocurrencies where visa cards are accepted. This card works in the same way as prepaid debit cards.
The benefits of the Binance card are as follows:
- The card is completely free and without administrative, processing or annual fees.
- You don’t have to resell your cryptocurrency or exchange it into fiat currency to pay for a purchase. Your crypto can therefore continue to gain value in the market.
- You can get up to 8% cashback depending on your monthly balance paid in BNB.
- Finally, your crypto funds are protected and secured by Binance.
How does Binance NFT work?
Binance NFT is a marketplace that showcases digital works and collectibles. In particular, it makes it possible to create and trade NFTs. The Binance NFT platform offers different product ranges with:
- The market place: this marketplace allows you to create, sell and buy NFTs.
- Events: Events bring together the works of artists, digital musicians, athletes and celebrities that you can then buy.
- Mystery boxes: Finally, these boxes contain a random NFT that can be normal, rare, super rare or super super rare.
What are the fees on Binance?
The Binance platform charges different types of fees including:
- Fees on deposits and withdrawals: a commission is charged for deposits of funds and withdrawals to a bank account or wallet.
- Trading fees: these fees relate to the purchase and sale of crypto-assets.
- Swap interest: This is daily interest on funds borrowed from Binance when using leverage.
- Administrative fees: these fees relate to the management of the account.
Save 20% on all your Binance fees with the code VBI75CPD. How do I use Binance Chain Wallet?
Binance Chain Wallet is an official binance cryptocurrency wallet that provides access to Binance Smart Chain, Binance Chain, and Ethereum. It can be used for storing cryptos and connecting to projects on many blockchains. Here’s how to use it:
What is Binance Bridge?
Binance Bridge is a project that consists of a cross-chain bridging service. It thus makes it possible to increase interoperability between blockchains.
Thanks to this service, you can wrap your tokens to then use them on the Binance Chain or binance Smart Chain. In this way, tokens like BTC, ETH, USDT, LTC, XRP, LINK, ATOM, DOT, XTZ and ONT become an integral part of the Binance ecosystem.
The advantage of using the Binance Bridge portal is that it allows you to wrap your tokens by taking advantage of the power of the Binance Chain and the Binance Smart Chain quickly. How to find your API on Binance?
Your API on Binance must be created from your account but can no longer be retrieved afterwards. It is therefore important to store and preserve it preciously. Here’s how to get your API:
In case you have forgotten your API key, you will need to delete it and create a new one. What is Binance’s referral program?
Binance also offers a referral system that can allow you to earn commissions. Specifically, these are commissions on fees when one of your referrals trades on the Futures market or on the Spot market which are binance’s two major markets.
You can, once registered on Binance, invite other users by sending them a referral link. The sponsorship commission history can be viewed from the referral page, by clicking on “Commission History”. You can even export your entire history to it.
Commissions are credited hourly to the sponsor’s account.
The referral must add the referral code when opening his account. If you do not yet have a referral, we offer you to take advantage of our code which will entitle you to an exceptional discount:
Enter this code in the first step of opening your account on Binance.
- You will need to have an email address and create a password or register via your phone number.
- Then click on “Referral ID” and enter the code there.
- Check the conditions of use and validate by clicking on “Create an account”.
How to do staking on Binance?