Shiba Inu: What is the easiest way to buy this cryptocurrency? Pixabay
How to buy Shiba Inu? it’s a trending question, as crypto investors rush to buy the new “Dogecoin killer.” Shiba’s hype on social media soared after Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, legitimized Shiba Inu on May 10 by adding it to its list of compatible currencies.
The day before Binance included $SHIB on its list, it was trading at about $0.000014. On May 10, SHIB soared to an all-time high of $0.000037. That’s a 164% increase!
If you were brave enough to invest $1,050 (75 million tokens) in SHIB on May 9, you would have made $1,725 profit the next day.
As of October 5, the “Dogecoin killer” is skyrocketing once again and many daredevil cryptocurrency investors are struggling to get hold of Shiba Inu. If you are interested in buying Dogecoin’s rival, stay and we will show you the easiest and most efficient way to buy Shiba Inu.
A lot of people had asked for it, and here we have it!!! About 3 p.m. it was announced that land can now be purchased in the Metaverse of #Shiba with $Shib. Will the price go up with this news? Will this bring back the old investors who have already left? #SHIBARMY ?
? SHIBA (@ShibaInuSwap) May 4, 2022
The Shiba Inu cryptocurrency is an ERC-20 token, a fancy way of saying that it runs on the Ethereum blockchain and uses the network’s smart contract technology.
After reading the 22-page white paper of Shiba Inu coin (the author, a lover of puns, calls it “woofpaper”), the main mission of the meme token is to preserve one of the main principles of cryptocurrency: decentralization. Decentralization prevents authorized institutions (e.g., banks and government agencies) from monopolizing control.
“We believe that, through the power of collective decentralization, we can build something stronger than a centralized team could create,” said SHIB founder Ryoshi (pseudonym). “A community-managed token is nothing without the united individuals giving it a purpose.”
The woofpaper also delves into why SHIB runs on Ethereum, explaining that it is a secure and well-established blockchain that allows SHIB to remain independent of moderating forces.
There are several platforms where you can buy Shiba Inu, or as they could be recognized in monetary terms: cryptocurrency exchanges. These include Binance, Crypto.com, Atomic Wallet, and KuCoin.
You can also buy SHIB on Uniswap (through Trust Wallet), which requires you to exchange Ethereum for SHIB. For this time we will focus on KuCoin.
The easiest way to buy Shiba Inu coin is through the KuCoin exchange.
Before you can get hold of Shiba Inu, you’ll have to buy something called USDT (Tether). I know this may sound complicated, but I can assure you that the process is super easy.
Once you’ve made a KuCoin account, here’s how to buy Shiba Inu:
1. Log in to your KuCoin account.
2. Click on “Buy Crypto” in the upper left corner and click on “Credit/Debit Card”.
3. Under “I want to spend”, enter the amount of USDT you would like to buy.
4. Under “I want to buy”, click the drop-down menu and select USDT.
5. Next, select the payment method (e.g. Visa/MasterCard) and payment channel.
6. Check the “Disclaimer” button and click “Confirm”. 7. Follow the prompts to finish the checkout process.
1. After a minute or two, you should find your USDT in your Main Account, which you can locate by going to Assets > Main Account.
2. 3. Click the “Transfer” button next to USDT to change your USDT to your trading account.
4. Next, go to your Trading Account and confirm that your USDT is there.
5. Click on “Markets” to start trading USDT for Shiba Inu.
6. On the far right, type “SHIB” in the search bar.
7. Click on the SHIB-USDT trading pair.
8. At this point, you may be asked to enter your trading password.
9. Once you have confirmed your trading password, click Market in the lower right quadrant.
10. In the “Buy SHIB” section, click the 100% button, which will ensure that all your USDTs are exchanged for SHIB. If you prefer to put a custom quantity, you can do so in the Quantity field.
11. Click “Buy SHIB”.
Follow the prompts to complete the purchase, and voila, you already own the Shiba Inu coin!