- Check all the articles written by Jaume Barberà on our website.
LIDIA FERNANDEZ SEGURA
- Famous composers of the social network have contributed to create an entire theme about the fans of this market.
- The ‘youtuber’ and British rapper KSI confesses that he has lost 3 million of investment after the fall of LUNA
LIDIA FERNANDEZ SEGURA
- The boxer has also acknowledged that he is “at peace” after the losses.
- The danger of investing in cryptocurrencies without enough knowledge: “There are tokens that go up a lot and their value is 0”
- KSI wins the media rematch of the duel between youtubers on the ring
- Cryptocurrencies are sinking: Bitcoin drops to $26,000.
- The Minister of Economy, Jaume Giró, ensures the control of investment in cryptocurrencies.
- Experts agree that virtual currencies will recover from the massive drop, however, they believe that this will be seen in the long term.
- Cryptocurrencies plummet: Bitcoin drops to $26,000 versus $32,000 yesterday
The actor’s behavior during the last few weeks has been most disturbing.
- Ezra Miller Has Been Arrested Again in Hawaii
- The most affected cryptocurrencies have been Terra (LUNA) and Doge (DOGE), with a decrease of 98% and 86% respectively, according to data from CoinMarketCap.
- Mark Zuckerberg accepts that NFT creators show their digital art on their Instagram profile picture
- In the Parliament, he has compared the operation with virtual currencies to play “in a financial bookmaker”
- Vishal Shah, responsible for the metaverse division, explained that this feature will make it easier for users to display their NFTs and even resell them.
- Zuck Bucks, Meta’s new cryptocurrency to use within its applications
- The company Woonkly has distributed dataphones to all taxi drivers so that users can make the payment, in addition, they can distribute vouchers and tickets after carrying out the operation.
- The first flying taxis will soon arrive in Spain: we will see them in Barcelona and Santiago in 2022.
- Cybercriminals copy the content that influencers upload to their social networks and even buy bots to match or surpass them in followers and deceive their victims.
- The removal of Twitter bots would also affect Elon Musk: he would lose almost half of his followers
- From this month of May you can pay for the taxi race with cryptocurrencies, but not all will be accepted.
- Countdown to the low emission zone of Valencia: these are the vehicles that will not be able to access.
- In Spain, and in other countries of the world, there is a furor to buy cryptocurrencies, but are they a safe investment?
- Failure to declare the sale of cryptocurrencies can lead to penalties of up to 150%
- Controversy for the event held by IM Mastery Academy in Badalona before 10,000 people.
- The monetary authorities warn of the risk of trading these assets due to their high volatility.
- It will be the BCC that grants the permits, which will have a duration of one year extendable for another year.
- Several families report that their minor children have been abducted by a crypto cult.
- The woman has denounced that now it is her son who is responsible for capturing other victims.
- The morning spoke with the victim of a ‘crypto’ that operates in Badalona: “They promised me a very high profitability.”
- The scam amounts to the figure of 250,000 euros that the authors invested in cryptocurrencies.
- IN-DEPTH | This was the largest cryptocurrency theft in history.
- An academy uses cult techniques such as “love bombing,” “environmental control,” or “deification.”
- Several families agree that their children have been “abducted” to turn their lives around 180 degrees.
- An alleged pyramid scam related to cryptocurrencies falls after the reports of a Catalan ‘youtuber’.
- Thousands of young people attend an event on cryptocurrencies shrouded in controversy.
MARIA ANDRES CASTRO
- The so-called Operation Leum carried out by the Civil Guard found in its dismantling not only drugs, weapons or jewelry, but also an entire illegal cryptocurrency farm for running on stolen electricity.
- Zuck Bucks, Meta’s new cryptocurrency to use within its applications.
- Thirteen people are detained from three linked clans.
- Illegal weapons, drugs, money and jewellery have been seized.
- Germany closes the largest illegal market on the Dark Web where money laundering was done with cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrencies have a new box in this year’s Income, is it mandatory to declare them?
- Enrique Moreno, CEO of TaxDown, explains everything about the Income Tax Return: deductions to save, errors, news…
- Income Tax Campaign 2021-2022, live: last minute of the news of the declaration
- The young people who participate in the event have had to pay 200 euros to be able to attend.
- Meta’s goal is to have an internal currency for its applications, that is, it will not be real money. At the moment, it is in the planning phase.
- Facebook paid a Republican consultancy to convince the US that TikTok is dangerous for children.