I. Restriction of the user group
The information on the products listed on this website is intended exclusively for users for whom there are no legal restrictions on the purchase of such products.
2. Restriction by nationality and other jurisdictions
The information on this website is not intended for persons in countries where the publication and access to this data is not legally permitted due to their nationality, place of residence or other reasons (e.B. for regulatory – in particular distribution – reasons). The information is therefore only intended for persons from the aforementioned registration countries.
Important note for U.S. persons:
This website is not directed at US persons. US persons are prohibited from accessing the data on this website. None of the products listed on this website are available to U.S. persons. Any services presented are not directed at U.S. persons.
“U.S. Persons” means:
- nationals of the United States of America (regardless of their place of residence),
- other nationals currently resident in the United States of America,
- future or existing companies and companies organized in accordance with the laws of a state, territory or property of the United States of America
- Assets and trustees governed by the laws of the United States of America.
Reference is also made to the definition of Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933.
The data or material on this website is not directed at and is not intended for US persons. US persons are:
- United States residents
- residents of other countries who are temporarily present in the United States
- any partnership, corporation, or entity organized or existing under the lawsof the United States of America or of any state, territory, or possession thereof,
- any estate or trust which is subject to United States tax regulations
For further information we refer to the definition of Regulation S of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933.
The Data or material on this website is not an offer to provide, or asolicitation of any offer to buy or sell products or services in theUnited States of America. No US person may pur-chase any product orservice described on this website.
II. Special note for private individuals
1. Suitability of investing in funds
The product information posted on the Website may relate to products that may not be appropriate and therefore unsuitable for you as a potential investor/investor. For this reason, you should seek detailed advice in advance before making an investment decision. Under no circumstances should an investment decision be made by you on the basis of the information provided here.
2. Definition of institutional/professional investor and private investor as user
“Institutional investors” are those users of the website who are to be classified as professional clients under the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG). Such can be expected to have sufficient experience, knowledge and expertise in the field of investment in financial instruments and to be able to adequately assess these associated risks. Such Professional Customers within the meaning of the WpHG are therefore
1. Undertakings designated as
- investment service providers,
- other authorised or supervised financial institutions;
- Insurance companies
- collective investment undertakings and their management companies,
- pension funds and their management companies,
- companies that trade in derivatives,
- stock exchange traders and commodity derivatives traders,
- other institutional investors whose main activity is not covered by the above,
- are subject to authorisation or supervision at home or abroad in order to be able to operate on the financial markets;
2. undertakings not subject to authorisation or supervision which exceed at least two of the following three characteristics:
- EUR 20 000 000 balance sheet total,
- EUR 40 000 000 turnover,
- EUR 2 000 000 own resources;
3. national and regional governments and public debt management bodies;
4. central banks, international and supranational bodies such as the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank, the European Investment Bank and other similar international organisations;
5. Other non-authorised or prudential institutional investors whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments and entities engaged in asset securitisation and other financing operations.
“Retail investors” means all other users of the Website who are not professional clients.
III. Information / No offer
The information published on the Website does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the products described on the Website. There is no intention of an invitation to conclude a legal transaction. The information and data published on the website are non-binding and are for informational purposes only. The information is provided for personal use only. The information on this website does not constitute a decision-making aid for economic, legal, tax or other advisory questions, nor may investment or other decisions be made solely on the basis of this information. Detailed advice should be given before each transaction.
IV. No investment advice or financial analysis
Likewise, the information published on the Website does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy or sell the products described on the Website.
Past performance is not binding, does not provide any guarantee and is not an indicator of future performance. The value and return of an investment in funds can rise and fall and are not guaranteed. Investors may be paid less than they have invested or even suffer a total loss. Exchange rate fluctuations can also affect an investment. Purchase or investment decisions are to be made exclusively on the basis of the information contained in the respective sales prospectus.
No warranty is given (either express or implied) for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and data published on this website. In particular, there is no obligation to remove outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as such.