Home » Altcoins » Which Cryptocurrency Is The Best – Which Cryptocurrency to Buy?
Many investors who know that I am heavily involved in the cryptocurrency space always ask me, “What are the next best cryptocurrencies to buy?
The truth is: there is not a single best cryptocurrency to buy in 2022. Many of the top cryptocurrencies today are attractive investment opportunities.
So if you’re looking for the next big cryptocurrency, or the altcoins you can buy, read on.
In this article, I will introduce the 10 best cryptocurrencies to invest in in 2022.
The first 5 are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in for beginners, and the last 5 are the best cryptocurrencies for advanced crypto investors.
Investing in a cryptocurrency is risky, but investing in just one is much more dangerous. There is more than one best cryptocurrency to buy. The 4 Best Cryptocurrencies for Beginners
There is not the best cryptocurrency to buy; investing in cryptocurrencies is risky, but investing in just one currency is much riskier.
Many cryptocurrencies have different use cases and promise to disrupt different industries. This is a great way to hedge your risk and increase your chances of being part of the next towering cryptocurrencies.
Make sure you diversify your portfolio.
This list of the hottest cryptocurrencies you can invest in as a beginner includes coins that:
- fall into different categories of coins
- Are some of the less volatile coins in each category
- are relatively easy to store and trade
Which makes them a proper combination of coins for a beginner.
Below I describe each coin, its purpose, its team, its liquidity, its price volatility and other metrics. In the end, you will have a solid understanding so that you can decide for yourself which is the best cryptocurrency you can buy.1. Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the most widely used cryptocurrency so far. It is often referred to as the king of cryptocurrencies and its main goal is to act as global, equal, digital cash.
- Team: Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency I recommend, with an anonymous founder. The creator of Bitcoin is known as Satoshi Nakamoto. There is a lot of speculation about who he or she is, but ultimately no one knows. On the other hand, the team that is actively updating Bitcoin’s open source code base is run by top cryptographers in the space, such as .B. Adam Back.
- Liquidity: Bitcoin has the highest liquidity in the room, making it the best cryptocurrency you can buy as a beginner. You won’t have any trouble buying or selling Bitcoin – there will always be someone on the other end fulfilling your order. Price Volatility: Despite its volatility, Bitcoin is known as one of the most stable cryptocurrencies. It would require a lot of capital if someone manipulated the price.
- Cryptoeconomics: Bitcoin runs on a PoW (Proof-of-Work) system, which means that the miners receive block rewards in Bitcoin. Originally, the block reward was 50 BTC per block, but all 210,000 blocks are the reward halvings. This means that inflation decreases over time. The supply is also limited: only 21 million coins will ever be minted. As demand increases, the price is likely to rise significantly.
Simply put, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency to buy today, if not the best. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to invest in cryptocurrencies without investing in Bitcoin.
Invest in Bitcoin via eToro.2. Ethereum
Ethereum was the first major project to introduce smart contracts that allow developers to launch mobile and decentralized desktop applications (dApps) on the blockchain. 1,000 tokens run on the Ethereum network, and these tokens were the driving force behind the first ICO (coin offering) movement.
- The Team: Ethereum is founded by Vitalik Buterin. Although he is still young, he has proven to be a dedicated cryptocurrency expert. Joseph Lubin is also known as the co-founder of Ethereum as well as Consensys, a software production studio in NY dedicated to developing decentralized Ethereum applications.
- Liquidity: Ethereum is also highly liquid, usually ranked #2 or #3 directly below Bitcoin. You won’t have any trouble buying or selling Ethereum. Price volatility: Ethereum has a loyal community and team, which means the price has a better chance of remaining stable and rising over the long term.
- Crypto Economy: Unlike Bitcoin and Litecoin, there can be much more Ether. But keep in mind that Ethereum powers the dApp ecosystem. That means millions of developers and businesses need Ether to fill their smart contracts and launch their applications.
Ethereum is the current leader in smart contract platforms and is still one of the hottest cryptocurrencies to buy worldwide in 2020 for the innovations it has brought to the world and its potential applications.
Buy Ethereum now at eToro.3. Binance Coin (BNB)
Unlike Bitcoin and Litecoin, which are intended to be used as currency, binance coin is a utility token. This means that its value depends on how useful it is (and how much demand there is for its benefit) within the Binance ecosystem.
- Team: Changpen Zhao is the CEO of Binance. Given the success he and his team are achieving with Binance, it’s safe to say they have the skills and resources to make this coin a success.
- Liquidity: Binance Coin is one of the most liquid cryptocurrencies at the moment. It ranks among the top 10 coinmarketcap, with growing volume. Price Volatility: It is quite volatile, but has a constant growth. The price was multiplied by x3 in early 2019, during the bear market. It may continue to rise or fall again, but volatility is high.
- Crypto Economics: 200,000,000 BNB were issued via an ICO at $0.10 per coin. NBB offers discounts on trading fees to users who hold BNB. In the first year with BNB, users get 50% discount, then 25% in the second year, 12.5% in the third year, 6.75% in the fourth year and zero in the fifth year or later. Binance will also use 20% of its profits each quarter to buy back BNB tokens and burn them until the amount of the BNB is reduced to 100,000,000 – by half. Binance is also launching a decentralized exchange, the Binance DEX, which is intended to further increase the usefulness of the BNB.
Binance is one of the fastest growing exchanges in the world, and since Binance Coin is used to pay for transactions on the exchange — it makes the BNB one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies in 2019 in terms of trading volume.
If you want to diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio by adding a utility token issued by a company with a solid business history and an experienced team, think of Binance Coin.
It is one of the best cryptocurrencies you can buy to consolidate your portfolio if you already own large coins like BTC and ETH.
Buy BNB now at eToro. 4. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Basic Attention Token is another utility token most commonly used in the Brave Browser. The BAT token is used to give tips to content creators or virtually anyone you find helpful on the internet. You can tip content creators on a monthly basis or send a one-time payment to specific people.