There are so many ways to earn money from the internet that you can try in the digital era like today. The online world opens up a lot of opportunities for you to make money through the internet, or earn additional income online.
Want to know the steps? Continue reading as we will discuss how to earn money from the internet more clearly, complete with the tools or platforms you need to get started. Good luck and good luck!
How to Make Money from the Internet
Here’s how to earn money from the internet for beginners that you can try:
Next, we will explain the above points to help you understand all the processes. This method includes several methods, both how to get money from the Internet without capital, how to get money from the internet through HP, and so on. Selling Photos and Videos Online
If you like photos or recording videos, try selling photos online or other content to make money online from this hobby. While diving to drink water, you can run a hobby while earning a side income.
Many companies and business owners need stock content for their marketing campaigns, ads, and websites. These buyers are constantly looking for fresh and unique content and perspectives so that their companies can attract more customers.
The trick, you can create a photography website and sell photos through it. Alternatively, you can also sign up for multiple marketplaces and upload digital content. Why create a website first? Well, the function is so that you can introduce a personal brand while promoting it.
To sell photos online and videos and make money online, try the following websites:
- Shutterstock. Offers multiple levels of earnings based on the number of downloads.
- Getty Images. Pay royalties between 15%-45%, depending on the license exclusivity agreement.
- VideoHive. A platform for video and stock photos as part of the wider Envato ecosystem. The online income you can earn depends on the number of items sold and whether you sell them exclusively on this platform.
- Dissolve. It is preferred to sell HD stock videos and photos, with standard royalties of up to 30% of the net selling price for non-exclusive contributors. Exclusive contributors can get higher rates on demand.
2. Become a Website Tester
Interested in web design and web development? Don’t waste these opportunities and try to become a website tester to make money online. This job is quite done as a freelancer, can make money quickly, and is quite easy for beginners.
As a website tester, you must have critical and logical thinking skills, communication skills, and a good knowledge of website functions and design. These factors can help improve your job prospects and the quality of your reporting.
Payment systems are usually project-based, and the rates depend on the testing method as well as the market policy. For example, UserTesting offers payments between $4 to $120/test, where the highest pay is for testers who are tested in direct conversation with clients.
If you are interested, visit the following markets to earn income online by becoming a website tester:
- Ubertesters. Crowdsourced testing service that focuses on testing apps and mobile games.
- UserBrain. An online tool that offers UX testing for websites and digital product prototypes.
- Testbirds. UX testing for digital products, including eCommerce stores, mobile apps, and fitness trackers.
- Userlytics. In addition to testing websites and apps, this market also offers projects that focus on video ad reviews.
- TryMyUI. Provide impression testing for websites and mobile applications through video recording testing or survey-based feedback.
3. Create a Blog and Monetize It
Blogging is a way to earn money online that is perfect for those of you who like to write. There are many people who create blogs to simply vent, share insights, convey views, and develop brands. Some examples of popular blogs include Say Yes and Anywhere We Roam.
You can start blogging about anything, such as a traveling blog, becoming a food blogger and creating a food blog, or just a review blog. Alternatively, you can also find out the most visited blog topics to find a niche.
Some common ways to make money from blogs are through advertising, affiliate marketing, sponsorship, and product sales.
In order for your blog to be crowded with visitors and can be monetized, continue to build an audience and stay consistent to post content. You can also learn digital marketing and understand search engine optimization (SEO) to achieve long-term success. Starting a Dropshipping Business
Well, a dropship business can be a way to earn money without capital. You can sell products without having to stock the goods first in the warehouse.
The steps are also quite easy. After placing an advertisement and the buyer transacts in your ad, then you only need to contact the supplier to order the item. The delivery process will be carried out by the supplier. It’s so easy, right?
However, you still have to pay attention to several factors to start a dropship business. One of them is fierce competition and less trusted suppliers. So, before starting how to earn money from the internet this one, be sure to do research and surveys first. Join an Affiliate Program
Joining an affiliate business is also one of the quick ways to earn money from the internet.
You can earn commissions as an affiliate by promoting products, services, or businesses across multiple platforms. When a customer clicks on an affiliate link and buys the product offered, you will get a profit of a few percent.
Generally, a blogger can make money online from hundreds to tens of thousands of dollars through affiliate marketing, depending on the number of affiliate programs followed and the reach of blog readers.
Nowadays there are also many affiliate programs that you can participate in. One thing to keep in mind, join a program that suits your niche. For example, if you have a blog with computer themes and technology, you can join the Hostinger affiliate program.
Here are some of the best affiliate programs to earn money online:
- Shopee Affiliates. Earn commissions ranging from 2.5% to 10% if you manage to help other customers find the products they are looking for on Shopee.
- Blibli affiliates. The commission given is up to 4% if you successfully attract buyers to shop through the Blibli banner installed on your website.
- Tokopedia Affiliate. Offering a commission of up to 10% if you actively sell products on Tokopedia through social media, the right choice to get money online through HP.
- TripAdvisor affiliates. Suitable for those of you who like to travel and travel. Offer tripadvisor hotel bookings to travellers and earn up to 50% commission if they book a hotel through your link.
- Lazada Affiliate. Just like other marketplace platforms, you can get money online through the Lazada affiliate program with a commission of up to 15% if the buyer makes a transaction from your affiliate link.
6. Providing CV Writing Services
The COVID-19 outbreak in Indonesia has caused thousands, or even tens of thousands of workers to lose their jobs. Massive cut-offs by various companies to save budgets are forced to be done.
However, along with the decline in the number of outbreak infections at the end of 2021, various industrial sectors began to rise and open vacancies for various positions.